MAKE A SHARK’S TOOTH NECKLACE
- As a child, Dianne used to live in southern Spain. She and her brother collected sharks teeth that would wash up on the shore and they would make necklaces.
- Have the students create a shark’s tooth necklace. Cut the tooth from a paper plate folded in half, with the fold at the top of the tooth. Fold the tooth over a piece of string or yarn and glue it closed. Add beads if you wish.
- Create Skipper the Parrot out of a 4-inch cardboard tube.
- Wrap the tube in red construction paper.
- Create colorful feathers for the wings and tail.
- Cut and glue a bill (beak), and attach construction paper or googly eyes to finish.